[Scribus] Scribus on Windows 2000

Gary Ritchie gary
Wed Mar 9 15:35:00 CET 2005

I just caught this thread. Has me almost as excited as the Mac OS X
version ;)

I want to sincerely thank all who are a part of this. One of my clients
is now using Scribus for his in-house marketing efforts. It allows me to
send him base files that he can use to add his content.

He runs a gaming/training center. The labs are full of Window machines
which I hope to use for after-school and adult training programs and
Scribus on Windows would be a perfect tool for teaching DTP.

Would anyone venture to guess how far away we are from a Windows
installer? I think the power of open source is that these students can
take their projects - and the software - home (or to work) with them.