[Scribus] Scribus on Windows 2000

MaHan ma_han2000
Tue Mar 8 18:14:24 CET 2005

My deepest respect to Steven Boothe aka Hap0  and his
work on bringing Scribus to the Windows world!

Finally, we have an easy to follow recipe for common
mortals, that simply works.

All steps for installing binaries, described on
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Installing_Scribus_on_Win32
, worked without the slightest problems:)

There is still a tiny color issue in my case -- white
http://linux.hanski.info/tests/scribus_on_cygwin.jpgwill
be displayed as you can see on the screen shot (I'm
going to file it on bugs.scribus.net), but the export
to PDF works perfectly (white is white).

I don't know, what others will do, but I am going to
e-mail some Windows addicts tonight :)

cheers
Maciej