[Scribus] Mac OS port

steve mail
Sat Mar 5 18:05:07 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 17:29, Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Saturday 05 March 2005 16:13, Kevin Walzer wrote:
> > Please sign me up for the porting/testing effort for
> > the native Aqua Scribus. I spent months last year
> > trying to get it to build. Alas, I don't know C++ at
> > all, and always had to stop when I ran into the
> > screenpaint/X11 calls: just didn't know how to work
> > around them.

Just a thought but macs are very expensive for what they do.
For $600 you can get a fast Linux workstation with a decent
graphics card running native up to date Scribus and save a
lot of time until you have your port. It could save your
company time and money just now. If you get fed up with it,
use it as a fileserver, firewall or windows games
machine :-)