[Scribus] Scribus quits when trying to alter point size

Sergio Cambra sergio
Sat Mar 5 15:10:16 CET 2005

El S?bado 05 de Marzo de 2005 14:45, Greg Hill escribi?:
> Can anyone advise what I have to do to correct this?
> When I first open Scribus and try to set page dimensions or point size
> for the type I get the following error and Scribus.

I think that package it's compiled against a diferent version of qt. Are
you sure the package is for mandrake 10.0?

> Any help appreciated. I did try to update the media via terminal, using
> urpmi.update gulus-secu gulus-scribus to update the media and then to do
> an upgrade via Mandrake rpmdrake, but it tells me the program is not
> installed, even though I know it is installed. Very confusing.

Are you root when execute urpmi.update?

Sergio