[Scribus] Can`t load pdf / eps files into Scribus - "Image is a null image"

Sebastian Roeder sebastian.roeder
Thu Mar 3 23:20:37 CET 2005

OK, I`ve testetd my files on the SuSE install and everything works fine.
Now I am testing different ebuild of Scribus and while the compile
messages flow over the screen, I got a new idea. Does the freetype2
libary has anything to do with my problem? I use an unstable version of
this lib that is needed for Gimp 2.2.x (unstable, too). Maybe I`ve to go
back to the stable version and gimp 2.0.x?

Regards, Sebastian