[Scribus] scribus.xml

PLinnell mrdocs
Thu Mar 3 21:27:24 CET 2005

Hi all,

As a part of supporting the new mime database spec i, part of
freedesktop.org, I've added a file scribus.xml in the root of the
source directory in 1.3.0cvs and tonight's snapshot tarballs. Once
finished, I'll add it to the next 1.2.2 stable release as well.

There are only a few languages covered and it needs to be translated
into as many languages in the following format, so that it is
properly used by the mime database:

<comment xml:lang="en">Scribus Document</comment>

If you could send me off list the other translations, it would be
appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter