[Scribus] Text wrapping problem - hyphenation?

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Tue Mar 1 09:09:07 CET 2005

There are strange things happening very rarely with text wrapping on my
system.

Sometimes the first letter of the first word in the next line stays on
the very right position in the line before. Looks rather strange. It can
be seen on the screen and in printing. I'm providing two screenshots at

www.eilert-sprachen.de/temp/test3.png and
www.eilert-sprachen.de/temp/test4.png

There is no relation to fonts I think, but there might be a relation to
hyphenation as I've encountered this problem only after running
hyphenation (at least as far as I remember).

Is there any way to avoid this? Is it a known bug? Is it a feature? :-)

Rolf