[Scribus] will 1.3 fix things

Luis Hurtiz hurtiz
Tue Mar 1 04:12:46 CET 2005

like lots of linked text frames with fast typing
/inserting of text in the actual page itself.

fast type of text on long linked text frames.

that's really lacking in the current version and what
is keeping me from really using it at work.

My work will involve a periodical production of a
newspaper with about 110 pages all with link text
frames and images. mixed.

also the layout is of 8 letter size templates that
flow up and down for compagination, in the actual
version this makes the text flow really slow.

Also I am going to automate the whole process with the
scripter api, what do you think this will go once
1.3.0 is ready for production??...