[Scribus] Re: Registration marks

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Jun 26 19:48:22 CEST 2005

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Maciej Hanski wrote:
>
>> Not yet:) Agreed, this could be a nice introduction to a new Wiki howto
>> on using registration marks in Scribus. A DTP newbie would probably need
>> some additional information on WHAT  registration marks are and WHY
>> they are needed, along with a workaround for making them in Scribus.
>> Anybody?
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Your_first_Scribus_Wiki_article
>>

> Now Maciej, you are the last one I would expect to have cold feet about
> a wiki entry -- I thought you just dive in, start, then fill in the
> holes as you go!
>
> Greg

Of course, I could have done it myself as many, many times before :) But
this Wiki shouldn't deteriorate into one or two men show -- that's why
I'm trying to show people with solid professional background like Louis
and some others obviously are, how  easy it is to create a Wiki article.

cheers
Maciej