[Scribus] Re: Ideas on collaboration [was: How do you guys share scribus files for collaboration?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sun Jun 26 02:18:18 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

On 6/22/05, Peter Nermander <m8130 at abc.se> wrote:

> > Really? Unicode is very well supported these days, and should be the
> > default of the majority of text editors. Additionally, I see few issues
>
> So, can you tell me which editor on my Windows machine will handle unicode?
> And
> also how do I insert for example an ohmega sign in that program?

(snip)

Notepad supports Unicode.  You can insert any symbol through
"Character Map" utility (Start/Programs/Accessories/Character Map").
You have to save your text file in Unicode, however, by using
"File/Save As" option.

--
Best regards

Asif