[Scribus] Ideas on collaboration [was: How do you guys

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Fri Jun 24 03:54:11 CEST 2005

> One solution might
> be to apply styles on a frame level, i.e. attaching certain style
> properties to a frame. As a result, writers need not care about the kind
> of headline they need. They will only format "headline". The style
> attached to the frame will control the appearance.

Next idea (oh my, this discussion has fired up ideas with me, because
it's really interesting. And it's fun):

Another interesting feature would be the ability of duplicating/copying
a given paragraph/frame style *set* and to apply it to another
paragraph/frame. A tool to administrate the style sets -- on a programme
wide as well as on a per document level -- would be handy too (including
drag'n drop?). That way, the complexity on the DTP side would also be
reduced (especially if this feature could be scripted).

Christoph