[Scribus] Ideas on collaboration [was: How do you guys share scribus files for collaboration?

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Jun 22 15:22:52 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 07:03 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:

> Does this mean the emphasis issue could be solved by Unicode? I mean,
> can a database entry contain a text which contains an emphasized
> element (one word in italic among others in plain type for instance)?

Short of ugly hacks, no. You'd still need some sort of markup or
enhanced format for that. However, that comment was made in the context
of people wanting plain text with no styling info or wanting
hand-written markup, in which case unicode will do the job nicely.

--
Craig Ringer