[Scribus] Print Preview 122cvs only me?

Ralf-Diether Ebel ATN-GmbH ebel
Wed Jun 22 12:11:37 CEST 2005

Hello list,
due to the interesting discussiong about collaboration I got no answer to my
mail regarding Print-Preview
Please be so kind to check wether this is only my problem or if I should file a
bug.
In the actual 122cvs from yesterday Print-Preview shows nothing. It dies with
Signal #11 when I start Print Preview and then mark "show cmyk". To
reproduce this I create a new page with one frame "lorem ipsum" and then
"Print Preview" - "show cmyk".
I have a new compiled GS and the pdf-export went fine. I wonder if anyone else
has the same problem or if something with my system is wrong. In 130cvs
everthing is fine.
Thanks
With best regards, Ralf-Diether Ebel

ATN
Automatisierungstechnik Niemeier GmbH
Schwarzschildstr. 3
12489 Berlin
Tel: 030/63 92 21 50
Fax: 030/63 92 21 54

PGP-Key Fingerprint:
0C9C 8A65 D8A9 2566 A4E0  3738 7F4C B1D8 E031 4065