[Scribus] (no subject)

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Jun 21 14:44:36 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 14:24, Vijay Kiran Duvvuri wrote:
> Hi All,

> I've been an active listener on the mailing list for a while. I want to
> start contributing to the project.

> I am working at Quark in Enterprise Product development division.
>
> I've 3 yrs exp in Java/J2EE & C++.
>
> Please let me know how do I get started :-)

Thank you for your kind offer of help. From your site it does indeed look like
you are actually a Quark coder. At this point in time, I'm not sure if the
risks of "source contamination", shall we say, and license related issues are
something that can easily be demonstrated to be overcome. I do not wish to
discourage, but there is a lot at stake in such an offer from a commercial
DTP employee.

best regards
Craig
Scribus Team