[Scribus] scribus for suse 8.1 prof

SJP bharatiya
Mon Jun 20 00:26:24 CEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 23:55, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
>did you ever try nvu (www.nvu.com)?
Thank you, Christph! I just downloaded it and tried it.
My system is missing files!!!!

Here is the output:
error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0:
>Did you consider building Quanta from source?
Until now I have never tried this! I am an "autodidakt"
as you would say in German. I got fed up of my system crashes
and inconsistencies and switched over to Linux in 1998. I lerned
quite a lot myself. Building from source I have never tried.
If you could tell me way, I would try it straight away.

suren