[Scribus] scribus for suse 8.1 prof

SJP bharatiya
Sun Jun 19 22:19:06 CEST 2005

Dear Christoph,
I have multiple problems!!
(The biggest problem I got rid off was M$ Windows!!)
On my suse 8.1 prof. I had my website code all in Quanta
project.

I tried installing  scribus on 8.1 and finally gave up!!

I updated to suse 9.2 prof. suse very cleanly wiped out
my Quanta and my codes along with it. Not so bad, as i could
still download it from the site. This is not the only disappointment
i have had with suse. I am seriously thinking of changing over to
debian.( I have been using suse since 1998).

I have only used quanta for web development, since it offers me
an in built ftp interface for uploading.

But I need scribus too!

With best regards,
suren