[Scribus] any appl. prints that small png, but not scribus

Ekkard Gerlach ekkardgerlach
Wed Jun 8 18:54:36 CEST 2005

* Craig Bradney schrieb:

> On Wednesday 08 June 2005 17:48, Ekkard Gerlach wrote:
> > Any other applications like OO-draw, gimp
> > and even the commandline  with  lpr test.png
> > prints http://www.aiai.de/test.png,  BUT NOT scribus. Why?
>
> 1.2.2cvs prints it ok here on my hp lj 1300n.

I printed it again on my Kyocera600 - and it works now!
It's very strange, I've printed versions of our flyer here
printed with Kyocera600 an without that image test.png.

But it's NOT printing on my Konica Minolta 2350 Laser Color
and postscript printer. Any other objects are printed with
the 2350, but explicitly not test.png. The place of test.png
ist left white! - Okay. Its a problem of Minolta I think.

thx
Ekkard