[Scribus] Python scripting: request for a printed introduction/feature

Marvin Dickens marvindickens
Wed Jun 8 16:40:47 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 09:05 am, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> > The O'Reilly one is excellent. If you have problem with a script, or
> > no idea at all you can post your request here and we'll find a solution.
>
> Unfortunately, the German version is out of print. Otherwise, it would
> have been my first choice.

I bet it's available in German as a second hand (Not new) book at one of
the many online bookstores that sell second hand books. FWIW, I purchase
a lot of technical books second hand. 98% of the time they are in great shape
and the upside is that I save a lot of $.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens