[Scribus] Python scripting: request for a printed introduction/feature

Thomas R. Koll tomk32
Wed Jun 8 07:03:52 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 04:18:28AM +0200, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is a post covering two issues for which I apologise, but they are
> closely related.
>
> 1. I want to use a part of the summer holidays to learn Python, because
> from what I read on the Wiki, the scripting features of scribus are
> *very* interesting. Unfortunately, most German introductions to Python
> are out of print at the moment. Are there any German members who can
> recommend a good introduction to Python still available (No web
> ressources, please. Old fashioned as I am, I need a book!)

The O'Reilly one is excellent. If you have problem with a script, or
no idea at all you can post your request here and we'll find a solution.

> BTW, (this would be item # 3), having an option "book style -
> recommended for multi-page documents" at document setup would be a
> wonderful feature. In case there isn't a similar request already, I'll
> file a bug report.

I suggest that you read the dialogue more careful and use the
option "Doppelsieten".

ciao, tom
PS: Banging you head against the wall won't help.

--
== Weblinks ==
* http://verlag.tomk32.de/ - WikiReader Digest als Print-Ausgabe