[Scribus] Outfaded images when using Color Management

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Jun 7 17:25:53 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 16:09 +0200, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am on the way to understand colormanagement. Ok, the road is yet
> ahead ;-)
>
> I think I enabled colormanagement on AquaBuild.
>
> I inserted a png-file, with included ICC-profile. Now the image is
> kind of faded out. When I print it with a rectangle side by side
> which has the color the image should have both colors are the same.
> This is great. But why the image is faded?

I've noticed this myself. It's not confined to the Aqua builds; the same
issue exists in the Linux builds. I'm not sure of the answer at this
point - quite a bit got changed very quickly in the 1.3 colour
management.

--
Craig Ringer