[Scribus] German forum needed for business

Greg Hill bettyandgreg
Sun Jun 5 14:21:08 CEST 2005

I strongly agree to what you said, Greg. The list is most beneficial as a
unified source of information in whatever language the poster is comfortable
with. Although I'm basically English speaking, I also read and write
(somewhat less than perfect) French. I certainly have no objection to anyone
posting in German, or any other language. I think it's better to have it the
way it is,  as opposed to having the list fragmented into "language groups".
Greg Hilll