[Scribus] German forum needed for business

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Jun 4 18:30:28 CEST 2005

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 17:16:09 +0200
Ekkard Gerlach <ekkardgerlach at aiai.de> wrote:

> Like already mentioned I'm a 2-person business (might be with
> some students next weeks, see flyers on the walls of University
> of Karlsruhe sticked thursday). It's my secretary and not me who
> has to make flyers - and my secretary can't understand/speak
> english. So she normally stops working when a problem occurs and
> can't ask in this list.
>
> I assume that it's very often that some secretaries have to make
> flyers and not admins that speak english. A german forum (and
> also a forum in other languages!) would help much to improve
> scribus.

Are you thinking of a solution like phpBB  ( http://www.phpbb.com/ ,
here my favourite one: http://forum.tuxbox.org/forum/index.php )? Finely
split into German, French, etc.? I was thinking about it myself, it
works fine for other communities... On the other hand, we are not so
many, and the current magnificent cooperation between the developers and
us users/supporters/translators could easily get lost, if we decide to attend different forums.
I don't know...

cheers
Maciej