[Scribus] German success-stories

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Sat Jun 4 10:57:24 CEST 2005

Am 04.06.2005 um 02:54 schrieb Christoph Sch?fer:

> Probably the most important point to notice is that scribus has
> already passed the real world test. Working with FOSS is not as
> flawless as it is with Adobe's products, but it works! And, most
> important, the output is reliable.

Thanks for your expierience. I think we all would like to  see your
work. I myself produced a flyer for the DZUG e.V. Deutschsprachige
Zope User Group and one for a private school. With the latter I had
serious problems, images came out very bad. I am still wondering if
it was my fault (I not really a professional dtp-guy) or scribus' fault.

I am looking for success stories to figure out if Scribus is as
successful in german speaking conutries as it seems to be in englisch
speaking countries according to the list with success stories on the
wiki.

I am not only interested in such professional work as you did but
also want to know how intensively it is used in private.

juh