[Scribus] Transparenz fuer Buchstaben und Ziffern/Transparencyforletters

Michael G. Schmidt pinguin
Wed Jun 1 14:19:59 CEST 2005

Louis Desjardins wrote:

>> Louis Desjardins wrote:
>>
>>> Guten Morgen Michael!
>>>
>>> Sorry my German is that short but here is what I found for you:
>>>
>>> Einstellungen > Voreinstellungen > Anzeige > PDF 1.4 Transparenzen
>>> aktivieren
>>>
>>> In the "Anzeige" dialog click the option for PDF 1.4.
>>> Otherwise, the Properties (Eigenschaften) will never show the option
>>> for Opacity (Deckkraft).
>>>
>>> Then : Farben (Eigenschaften) > Deckkraft (0-100%)
>>>
>>> This feature has been there for a long time now. If you still can't
>>> find it, then I suggest you post more specific info on your build so
>>> developpers can help track this down.
>>>
>>> HTH
>>>
>>> :)
>>>
>>> Louis
>>>
>>> Michael G. Schmidt a ?crit :

>> Good Morning Louis! :)
>> First at all thank you very much that you've been so kind and
>> friendly to help me in German! I've been very happy about it!
>> You've given me _the_ important hint! The step I've missed was the
>> "Voreinstellungen". I allways searched for "Anzeige" or "Display" in
>> the first level of the menus. Now I've found it and also found the
>> "PDF Transparenz 1.4". So the "Deckkraft".;).
>> Again very many thanks to you!
>> Yours sincerly,
>> Michael
>

> Guten Morgen Michael! :)

Hallo Louis! :)

> I am glad this "hint" helped you. True, it is not as easy to find (or
> even think of) as it seems. Of course, once you know... Further
> version of Scribus might implement this a "friendlier" way.

Yes, that's a very good and helpfull idea. Perhaps developers of scribus
take it up.;)

> For instance, the field "Opacity" could be there no matter what and
> the tooltip could simply ask the user to activate Transparency to make
> use of it (as a suggestion).

Yes, again!;) I don't understand why it isn't still now this way.;)

> I wish I could speak lots of languages! It takes time and lots of
> practice... and occasions to speak!
> :)

I think so, too. The only languages speek are English and German. While
my schooltime I learned Latin and Russian (this was free for me to take
it).But I didn't pracitce it and so I can't communicate in it anyhow;)
Other trials have been to learn Thai and Chinese. ...it stayed at the
trials;).

> I figured out by the different posts we were missing the point by a
> tiny bit here. This motivated me to go and look into the German
> interface! It was fun on my side too!

Great and thank you!

> :)
>
> Auf wiedersehen!