[Scribus] Transparenz fuer Buchstaben und Ziffern/Transparencyforletters

Michael G. Schmidt pinguin
Wed Jun 1 09:54:04 CEST 2005

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> Guten Morgen Michael!
>
> Sorry my German is that short but here is what I found for you:
>
> Einstellungen > Voreinstellungen > Anzeige > PDF 1.4 Transparenzen
> aktivieren
>
> In the "Anzeige" dialog click the option for PDF 1.4.
> Otherwise, the Properties (Eigenschaften) will never show the option
> for Opacity (Deckkraft).
>
> Then : Farben (Eigenschaften) > Deckkraft (0-100%)
>
> This feature has been there for a long time now. If you still can't
> find it, then I suggest you post more specific info on your build so
> developpers can help track this down.
>
> HTH
>
> :)
>
> Louis
>
> Michael G. Schmidt a ?crit :
>
>> Louis Desjardins wrote:
>>
>>> Michael G. Schmidt a ?crit :

>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> 1. Settings > Preferences > Display : make sure the Use PDF 1.4
>>> Transparency Features is checked
>>> 2. Select any object and go to the "Properties" palette, select the
>>> "Colors" tab. "Opacity" settings will be there.
>>>
>>> For fine controls, select your type and convert it to outlines. Then
>>> apply opacity. Play a bit with it !
>>>
>>> Louis

>> Hi, Louis!
>> I've been a little too happy, too early.;)
>> What I reached is, that I only have lines around my letters. The
>> points PDF Transparency, Display and Opacity I haven't found in any
>> of my menus.
>> I use a scribus for debian. Perhaps it's different from the original...
>> Thank you!
>> Yours sincerly
>> Michael

Good Morning Louis! :)
First at all thank you very much that you've been so kind and friendly
to help me in German! I've been very happy about it!
You've given me _the_ important hint! The step I've missed was the
"Voreinstellungen". I allways searched for "Anzeige" or "Display" in the
first level of the menus. Now I've found it and also found the "PDF
Transparenz 1.4". So the "Deckkraft".;).
Again very many thanks to you!
Yours sincerly,
Michael