[Scribus] Translators needed: DTP/Printing glossary on the Wiki

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Jul 30 16:57:37 CEST 2005

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Your objection, if it can be called an "objection" at all, makes
> sense, at least in the long term. But please keep in mind that most of
> us need English as a "bridge" to find our way to get the right
> translation and share it with others.

I wasn't objecting; I'll just do it for my own benefit then.

> Sooner or later, (database) tables will be inevitable. Maybe you could
> do some research on the opportunities of the Wikipedia software
> (there's a lot of information available).

I've started doing this -- I see some vague references to MySQL with
MediaWiki, but not sure what the possibilities are...maybe not helpful
at all.

Greg