[Scribus] Translators needed: DTP/Printing glossary on the Wiki

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Jul 30 05:45:32 CEST 2005

Hi Ludi,

> The article is intending to explain DtP terms, fine. But I think you (we)
> should tell what is the mean of each term, not just make a simple translation
> to the X language, so brand new translators (and users) would understand it
> more easily.

Actually, that's not part of a glossary. A glossary simply "maps" one
term to another one, in this case in another language. There's still
much work to be done before we can think about having more of it.

> We already have translated the GUI (and this terms) to others languages.

It's not only the GUI. We need an easily accesible list of terms for
discussions on further development. Things like "overprinting" are
already mentioned on the bugtracker, but you need a way to find it from
your native language, if only to avoid redundant feature requests/bug
reports.

Cheers!

Christoph