[Scribus] Scribus1.3.0 -- paragraph styles in incoming text.

Riku Leino tsoots
Fri Jul 29 21:25:28 CEST 2005

Robert R. Di Giorgio kirjoitti viestiss??n (l?hetysaika perjantai, 29.
hein?kuuta 2005 21:10):
> I need two other choices:
> 1. Use style [existing styles list]. Let me decide what style I want in
> my magazine.
Use text filters. Sample of this can be found from the wiki under the header
"Laying out articles". I'm sure this is also possible using OO.o importer
just have not played with them that much I could give you instruction right
now.

> 2. Use no style. (better than any of the existing options.)
Import plain text file. Or if importing for example from OO.o file, select the
check box called "Import Text Only"