[Scribus] Can style tags be used when importing text?

Benjamin Green ben
Mon Jul 25 20:26:56 CEST 2005

> It is such a simple and foolproof method (much more reliable than
> importing word processor styles) that I'm surprised I cannot find this
> facility in Scribus too (especially because Scribus seems to be short of
> import filters). Or have I missed something?
> Thanks!
> Peter

The import features for OpenOffice documents make importing from such
files very reliable, IME. Use the OO stylist for styles and import the
styled text. Works a treat. There are a number of import options to play
with.

Ben Green