[Scribus] OS X version quit issues?

netkat at comcast.net netkat
Mon Jul 25 14:02:47 CEST 2005

It's one I posted about a couple weeks back. I'd
been working on a document, Scribus (OS X)
quit on me. When I tried to reopen the same
document, Scribus would quit again and again.

I theorize that the document became corrupt when
Scribus quit; at least one other person reported
a similar experience.

netkat