[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.1cvs Strange scroll-behaviour

Kurt Lhotzky k_lhotzky
Sun Jul 24 22:02:19 CEST 2005

Thank you, Alex - everything works fine now!!!
With Scribus, I didn't only learn a lot about DTP - as a simple
Debian-"user" I also learned a lot about Linux. And this list is an
excellent example about the advantages of a living open-source project!

Thanks to all,

Kurt

Oleksandr Moskalenko schrieb:

>Kurt,
>
>Per our conversation with Craig Bradney later in this thread I've build new
>scribus-cvs packages for all distributions I support. Debian unstable package
>is in the repository already and the rest will come up eventually - upload
>speed to the server is _very_ slow. Please update your package. The issue you
>discovered should be fixed.
>
>Regards,
>
>Alex.

Kurt Lhotzky