[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.1cvs Strange scroll-behaviour

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Sun Jul 24 22:10:26 CEST 2005

* Kurt Lhotzky <k_lhotzky at yahoo.de> [2005-07-24 12:48:25 +0200]:

> Last night, I updated my Scribus 1.3 to Scribus 1.3.1.cvs (via the
> debian packages and Synaptic).
> I had started work on a test-file below (4 pages). When I reload the
> document in the new version, I cannot scroll to the end of the document.
> I can just see and work on the two upper thirds of the pages. The only
> trick to work in the document is reduction of the zoom to 25 percent.
> I now created a similar document in the cvs version and it works
> properly. Is this a singular problem with my system or made someone else
> similar experiences?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kurt
>
> --
> Kurt Lhotzky

Kurt,

Per our conversation with Craig Bradney later in this thread I've build new
scribus-cvs packages for all distributions I support. Debian unstable package
is in the repository already and the rest will come up eventually - upload
speed to the server is _very_ slow. Please update your package. The issue you
discovered should be fixed.

Regards,

Alex.