[Scribus] Re: Aqua versions crash on start #still #2

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Jul 23 18:56:55 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-23 at 18:37 +0200, Martin wrote:

> *** I really wonder which of these fonts would be
> of type TTC, or how I'd find out...??? As said
> above, Font Book did not reveal such a detail...
> unless 'TTC' = "datafork TrueType' ??

Try posting the output of the almost undocumented:

fc-list '' file family style

> Tomorrow, I'll continue and try to get Scribus
> running on the Tiger system plus on the iMac as
> well; maybe this gives me some clue as to why
> this problem happened...

Aah, good news. I'll post this anyway, since I don't think many people
will know how to get a list of file paths from fc-list and it's a useful
thing to have.

--
Craig Ringer