[Scribus] Re: Aqua versions crash on start #still
Fri Jul 22 14:10:40 CEST 2005
> I had already thought about sending the crash log (just wasn't sure
> wether I could send it to the list). But this crash behavior makes it
> easier than it had thought: there is no crash report displayed nor
> safed to disk.
> At least, there are some Scribus-related entries in console.log:
> scpaths: bundle at /Users/test/Applications/Scribus.app:
> scpaths: doc
> scpaths: icon
If there's nothing following after that it means that Scribus hangs
right at the start of searching for fonts.
I'm afraid I've to ask you to do the following:
* type the following command in Terminal:
* wait till gdb is finished starting up and shows the (gdb) prompt
* type "run ENTER"
* wait till Scribus is stuck in searching fonts
* hit CTRL-C
* type "where ENTER"
* you can now stop Scribus with "CTRL-D ENTER y ENTER"
* send the backtrace to me :-)
More information about the scribus