[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

PLinnell mrdocs
Thu Jul 21 09:33:00 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 09:02, Martin Costabel wrote:
> Gregory Pittman wrote:
> > Gregory Pittman wrote:
> >>
> >> When I went to check this out, I noticed that one of the
> >> versions of lorem ipsum is said to be in "Jiddish".  Since I
> >> presume this is not "Yiddish", then I guess it's supposed to be
> >> "Hebrew"?
> >
> > I've tried a couple of times to fix this, now I have "Hebrew"
> > *and* "Jiddish".  Do I need to delete jiddish.xml somewhere?

Yes, and greece.xml once you update from cvs.

> You don't say what you did when you "tried to fix" it.
>
> If you just change the string "Jiddish" to "Hebrew" in the
> jiddish.xml file, it will do the trick. You can additionally rename
> the file, but this is not important for the result.
>
> You might want to change "Greece" to "Greek" too, for consistency,
> while you are at it (and if anyone competent listens, this should
> also be changed in the sources, but it is not important enough to
> file a bug report).

I don't know about "competent" ;)

Howver, I did just commit a fix for these in CVS.

You will need to re-run: make -f Makefile.cvs

before compiling to refresh the make files.

Cheers,
Peter