[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Jul 21 09:02:38 CEST 2005

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Gregory Pittman wrote:
>
>> Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
>>
>>> while testing 1.3, I realised that the "insert sample text" feature
>>> has been moved from the context menu.
>>>
>> When I went to check this out, I noticed that one of the versions of
>> lorem ipsum is said to be in "Jiddish".  Since I presume this is not
>> "Yiddish", then I guess it's supposed to be "Hebrew"?
>

> I've tried a couple of times to fix this, now I have "Hebrew" *and*
> "Jiddish".  Do I need to delete jiddish.xml somewhere?

You don't say what you did when you "tried to fix" it.

If you just change the string "Jiddish" to "Hebrew" in the jiddish.xml
file, it will do the trick. You can additionally rename the file, but
this is not important for the result.

You might want to change "Greece" to "Greek" too, for consistency, while
you are at it (and if anyone competent listens, this should also be
changed in the sources, but it is not important enough to file a bug
report).

--
Martin