[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Petr Vaněk petr
Tue Jul 19 19:10:18 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 of July 2005 03:43, Howard White wrote:
> >When I went to check this out, I noticed that one of the versions of
> >lorem ipsum is said to be in "Jiddish". Since I presume this is not
> >"Yiddish", then I guess it's supposed to be "Hebrew"?

my fault. fixed already.

> Insert it and you'll probably see a lot of garbage. Open it in StoryEditor
> and it's Hebrew. (I don't read Hebrew, but in multiple businesstrips to
> Israel, I've seen a lot of it.)

It's font issue. Font that you're using in text frame is *without* needed
glyphs. It is normal handling of the "incomplete" fonts. I bet with you that
you will see some garbage when you select "Czech" lorem - you don't have
right fonts too... (I'm quite sure I win;))

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz