[Scribus] Playing with Scribus splash

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Jul 17 21:39:13 CEST 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

>>>I got a little problem with my key in the the last e-mail so I'm resending
>>>with the right key.
>>>Ludi.
>>>

>>I can't unarchive these -- seem to successfully 'bunzip2' but can't
>>extract with tar (??).
>>

>Seems fine here. tar xvjf handles them with no issues. Might your  mail
>client be doing line-ending conversion or something similarly retarded?
>
>--

here's what I get:

tar -xvjf ./Scribus_devel-logo_0.*
bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file.
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: ./Scribus_devel-logo_0.1.svg.tar.bz2: Not found in archive
tar: ./Scribus_devel-logo_0.2(solidcolor-version).svg.tar: Not found in
archive
tar: ./Scribus_devel-logo_0.2(solidcolor-version).svg.tar.bz2: Not found
in archive

Make any sense?

Greg