[Scribus] Release names

Scot Blades sblades9
Fri Jul 15 22:40:51 CEST 2005

I think honoring contributors with their language name release is a
great idea.  As an Ameircan, I'm overwhelmed at the support, response,
and interest the interantional community has given for this project.
I've watched it grow from a buggy 0.3 to a truly professional
application.  Watching this project has also renewed my faith in
humankind in that greed is not the central motivation.  As a former
Windows user, I'm totally impressed with professionalism and enthusiasm
the Scribus team has provided.

For all these things - Thank You Scribus team