[Scribus] Installation problem in Fedora Core 4

Petr Vaněk petr
Fri Jul 15 22:38:17 CEST 2005

On Friday 15 of July 2005 22:17, Robert R. Di Giorgio wrote:
> When I ran RPM on scribus-1.2.2.1-0.fc4.i686.rpm, the installation
> failed with the message that scribus needed liblcms.so.1. I already had
> that file in the system, but I put a copy in the scribus directory with
> the rpm package, so there should be no problem finding it. But I  kept
> getting the same failure. What do I have to do to get scribus to find
> liblcms?

hi Robert
As I know RPM systems your copying was really unecessary. RPM package reads
system dependencies from its database so you need to have same lcms package
which specify the package creator.
What it writes exactly when you try to install tha package?

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz