[Scribus] Scribus Team Releases 1.3.0 - LaLiberté

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Fri Jul 15 03:39:32 CEST 2005

> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce a technology preview of the next
> generation of Scribus - Open Source Desktop Publishing.

WOW! That's awesome!!!

Thank you *very* much, wizards.

One thing I'd like to suggest: It would be wonderful to have a French
name for *every* scribus release. Since French is probably the most
elegant language in the world, and elegance is more than often a
requirement in DTP, it seems not only logical to me, but it would also
make a difference compared to the common practice of commercial companies.

Christoph