[Scribus] PDF to HTML?

Kurt Lhotzky k_lhotzky
Wed Jul 13 10:39:32 CEST 2005

I have the following problem:

I have installed one Linux-program (pdf to html) and one window$-program
(running under WINE) to convert scribus-created PDFs to HTML.
Unfortunately, both programs don't create results properly. It seems
that they cannot convert the fonts that I use in my documents. Has
anyone an idea what to do?

Second question: The file-size of PDFs is still very large (compared,
for instance, with documents created with Quark and the Acrobat
distiller). Is there a simple way to reduce the file-size?

Kind regards,

Kurt Lhotzky

--
Kurt Lhotzky