[Scribus] 1.3.x compile snag

John Griessen john_g
Mon Jul 11 23:11:30 CEST 2005

Thanks for the hints,

I was attempting to conserve bit traffic and get to it quicker,
but likely creating a new Scribus dir or a  -d scribus13cvs Scribus dir
is better....

I need to get a newer freetype too, then I'll try make again.

John G

Petr Van?k wrote:
 I got this error when I've checked into previous
> codes. make clean solved it.
[jg]that's what I did...
I recommend that you check out using the -d argument, eg:

cvs -z3 co -r Version13x -d scribus13cvs Scribus

to make sure that checkout gets its own unique directory.

--
Craig Ringer======