[Scribus] Re: QT4

Paul F. Johnson paul
Sat Jul 9 16:04:14 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 15:52 +0200, Andreas Vox wrote:

> I just wonder what about my statement wasn't correct.

I said not *quite* correct. To get the 1.3 branch to work with Qt 4 is
not trivial.

> Does Scribus already work with Qt4?

To a fashion. I can get it to compile, but it did need some alterations
(and some, read quite a bit)

> Or is it quite likely that the Scribus 1.2 branch will be ported to Qt4?

Not a hope. Well, not a hope without some big changes and having to
re-open a (pretty much) finalised version.

TTFN

Paul
--
"The city of Washington was built on a stagnant swamp some 200 years ago
and very little has changed; it stank then and it stinks now. Only