[Scribus] Thanks for the Hoary Packages !

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Jul 8 11:11:21 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 09:40 +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:

> Is any updates on progress on porting to Windows?

Jean Ghali has been sending in lots of compatibility fixes for MSVC++
and Win32. Check out the win32 bug for a list:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=15

Thanks again Jean, by the way.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what the current status is. I just installed
MSVC++ Express edition (beta 2) on my win32 partition at home, and I'm
hoping to find out what's involved in getting things building. Jean, any
instructions on how to get things going using the approach you're taking
- for a total win32 / MSVC++ newbie?

Also, I recently got 1.3 built under Cygwin and only somewhat broken. I
need to see if I can clean that up and merge it into the mainline build
system.

--
Craig Ringer