[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.2.1 released

Sebastian Bassi sbassi
Fri Jul 8 02:40:24 CEST 2005

On 7/7/05, Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org> wrote:
> No you don't have to uninstall anything. All updates are handled automatically
> by apt-get! By the way, I got both repositories up and running. See
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux for all source
> lines and directions.

I don't see it working. I updated the /etc/apt/source.list as stated
in your URL. Then I fired Synaptic and I got this:

W: Couldn't stat source package list http://debian.scribus.net
hoary/main Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/debian.scribus.net_debian_dists_hoary_main_binary-i386_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://debian.scribus.net
hoary/restricted Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/debian.scribus.net_debian_dists_hoary_restricted_binary-i386_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://debian.tagancha.org
hoary/main Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/debian.tagancha.org_debian_dists_hoary_main_binary-i386_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://debian.tagancha.org
hoary/restricted Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/debian.tagancha.org_debian_dists_hoary_restricted_binary-i386_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)

What is wrong?

Here is my source.list file (it worked fine without your suggestion):

deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 5.04 _Hoary Hedgehog_ - Release i386 (20050407)]/
unstable main main/debian-installer restricted
restricted/debian-installer

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary main restricted

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu security
## team.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary universe

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary-security main restricted

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

deb http://ubuntu.tower-net.de/ubuntu/ warty java

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary multiverse

# Ubuntu hoary
deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ hoary main restricted
deb-src     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ hoary main restricted

deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ hoary main restricted
deb-src     http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ hoary main restricted

> Thank you,
>
> Alex.
>
> P.S.: scribus-cvs (1.3cvs) packages for all distros listed on that wiki page
> are coming soon to these repositories, too!

web sin popups ni spyware: Usa Firefox en lugar de Internet
Explorer</a>