[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.2.1 released

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Fri Jul 8 00:08:15 CEST 2005

* Sebastian Bassi <sbassi at gmail.com> [2005-07-07 18:42:25 -0300]:

> On 7/7/05, Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org> wrote:
> > For downloaded .deb files you have to do dpkg -i. However, that method might
> > have just become obsolete already :). Please help me test the freshly-minted
> > ultimate Scribus "Debian and Friends (currently Ubuntu is the only friend
> > there)" package repository that I intend to maintain from now on.
>
> I can play of beta tester.
> But, should I uninstall 1.2.1 version before trying to update to the new one?

No you don't have to uninstall anything. All updates are handled automatically
by apt-get! By the way, I got both repositories up and running. See
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux for all source
lines and directions.

Thank you,

Alex.

P.S.: scribus-cvs (1.3cvs) packages for all distros listed on that wiki page
are coming soon to these repositories, too!