[Scribus] Slow Rendering PDF exported from scribus

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng
Thu Jul 7 10:28:51 CEST 2005

If anyone has downloaded the MyOSS Magazine PDF
(http://mag.my-opensource.org), can I find out you guys also see that
the page rendering is very slow?

I see this issue in both LInux Acrobat reader 7 as well as Windows
Acrobat Reader 6 in Windows.

Page flipping is very slow.

another thing, when I print, I see that acrobat will do "flattening".
What's this?

Can anything be done so that page rendering won't be so slow??

This is done PDF exported from 1.2.1 of scribus. (I've upgraded to
1.2.2.1 and I still see this slow rendering.)

Can ANyone help?

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!