[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.2.1 released

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Wed Jul 6 11:18:00 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2005 01:21 schrieb Oleksandr Moskalenko:
> * Sebastian Bassi <sbassi at gmail.com> [2005-07-05 19:40:19 -0300]:
> > On 7/5/05, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> > >      RPMs for various RPM based distros will be available soon.
> > >      Debian packages are available.

> The only doc you need to read is
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux

Dear Alex,

I did as suggested by method 2 in the document mentioned above, and package
building of scribus 1.2.2.1 for a Debian Sarge (stable) system worked fine.

However, when I installed that package and opened a document with scribus
1.2.2.1 created with scribus 1.2.1, I noticed that glyphs were missing. In
line with this observation, if I take the story editor and press "Insert
Glyph", then it shows for example for LMSans Regular (Debian package lmodern)
about 230 glyphs. With Scribus 1.2.1 (the package that comes with Debian
Sarge) I had there about 400.

Why can Scribus 1.2.2.1 not show all the glyphs which 1.2.1 could show?

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht