[Scribus] [OT] MyOSS Magazine - Edition 3 Available Now!

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng
Wed Jul 6 07:14:32 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 15:49 +0100, Benjamin Green wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:44:02 +0100, Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just wanted to announce that MyOSS Magazine - Edition 3 (We're Edition
> > 3!) is now officially hitting the street. This is a community driven
> > project which aims to publish monthly. (Sorry if this is considered as
> > spam).
> >

> It's really hard to print this document. When I tried to print it through
> Acrobat Reader 5.0 it would stop working as would Acrobat Reader 7.0. Kpdf
> the same. gv wouldn't let me see the document unless I had gs-afpl (8.14)
> installed (rather than my usual gs-esp). Then it printing the whole
> document didn't work, it got to page 11 only. There are still errors too.

Thanks for the report. Seems like there really was some issues with
Pg.12. I managed to find the culprit in the PDF Link for the LPI Website
(https://www.lpi.org/en/faq1.html#1.1) I'm not quite sure what was the
_real_ issue. When I removed the link, it printed fine. Then when I
re-added the link, I can print pass Pg 11.

I initially though that it was due to the "#1.1" but it doesn't seem so
right now.  (it didn't matter if it was pdf 1.3 or pdf 1.4 but I
reverted to pdf 1.4 to be safe)

I'm gonna re-upload this new fix into the website and I'll send you a
copy off-list.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the report

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!